“If people believe in themselves, it’s amazing what they can accomplish.” -Sam Walton
I’m so helpless. I’m just a nobody…. I don’t even know what I’m doing in this life!
Have you ever felt that way!?
If you haven’t figured out what your purpose is, start by loving God and others. Then get alone with God and ask Him to help you use your time wisely. Equal time is given to all of us, but it’s up to us to your our time wisely.
“But I’m still young….I got nothing but time!” I hear that all the time! Who says you have NOTHING but time?
Maybe you know your purpose in life, but you’re not fully living in that purpose. What’s stopping you?
Distractions will always be there. That’s something that you will deal with for the rest of your life so I suggest you find a better excuse…
Make the determination that you’ll live life with a purpose–daily.
Every minute in your life counts. You should make the most of the time you are given.Often, people fail to use wisdom to keep from wasting their time on this earth.Opportunities are offered to us daily to help us fulfill our purpose on earth.
“THE PURPOSE OF LIFE IS NOT TO BE HAPPY. IT IS TO BE USEFUL, TO BE HONORABLE, TO BE COMPASSIONATE, TO HAVE IT MAKE SOME DIFFERENCE THAT YOU HAVE LIVED AND LIVED WELL” Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The Time is NOW to Start Living Your Life with Purpose (scribbles-n-pix.com)
- Motivational Minute 350 (trueheartspeaks.wordpress.com)
- Purpose… Your Final Answer. (mybindi.typepad.com)
- Finding Your Life Purpose (elbablogs.wordpress.com)
- Purpose for Life (aninspiredapproach.com)
- Don’t waste time (garrettventry.wordpress.com)